Peace Overflow

It's a beautiful day although far spent.
Something just creeped into my mind and I decided to share

When people loss touch of humanity
When the conscience is gone,inflicting pain and manipulating is a way of life, no sense of feeling guilt or bad.
I don't want to see myself at this extreme side of life
Life is beautiful
Nothing can ever take the peace and joy of knowing that you owe no one as in ' no scores to settle'.
If anyone feels so strong about what you did to them but don't speak out,it's not your fault.
I enjoy my freedom of mind,it gives me the chance to dream of all the beautiful things life has to offer that can be mine.
Till we see again
Love always.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hard work vs. 'Smart' work

Meet Nkem Okechukwu of Homeworth interiors.com

Depression- What about it?