Chizzysignatureblog:My Sunday Blog Share


Selfie Mode
Hi!!lovelies....
It's my sunday blog share

Last sunday I missed not like I didn't write a post but I was torn between two things I wanted to share so  today am sharing both.
Sometime two weeks ago Thrusday I guess...
I was on instagram doing what I like (viewing pictures)when I came across this jpeg
Name a Lie your ex told


Couldn't stop laughing at the hilarious comments people have for their 'exs'
Wanted to make a post on it but on second thought I rememebered I have made a post about ex lovin'
So I need to do something 'new', fun and positive
Digged more for inspiration when I saw this picture


Things we do for friends 
That's typical me,I love my friends 
I know you will do same for a friend too
It's all about love....
Till I come your way,keep it real and be strong.
Love always..




3 comments:

  1. Friendship is indeed everything. Thanks for sharing and best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Blogoratti. Wishing you all the best in the new week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am very impressed with the article I have just read,so nice....... Bishop Lyons Entertainment

    ReplyDelete

Dear friends show some love will like to hear from you,drop your comments.