Lost but found...on the blog

Hello dearies
Happy resurrection morning!!!!
It's Easter and am happy to share
Lost but found......on the blog
I was overtaken by events
A lot happened between the space of three weeks I last posted
First the 'dollar-naira' exchange that affected prices of everyday commodities in Nigeria down to sachet water
Fuel scarcity and constant no light
Ok now down to my own weaknesses
Laziness to write or search for what to write
A lot on my mind that even when I want to write I can't focus
But thank God this morning I can
What a beautiful feeling!!!
Today is Easter and I resurrect with Christ no longer lost but found
Wishing you all the best today and always
All my love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Depression- What about it?

Meet Nkem Okechukwu of Homeworth interiors.com