Valentine Blues.....



Thank God it's Monday!!!!!
Beautiful day after a refreshing weekend.
I saw so much love this weekend that made me believe all the more in love.
Couples holding hands, openly showing affection.
Love is beautiful.
Am so happy I participated in the singles program.
As for meeting 'him', let's leave that 'gist' for another day.
It was a Christian program held on Valentine’s Day, divided into 2 sections, the interactive and prayer section.
During the interactive, you are allowed to ask questions on real life issues that affect you as a single.
Anyone can give his/her opinion to the question and the facilitator will moderate.
I want to share some of the interesting tips I learnt with you:

1: Being single doesn't mean there's anything wrong with you. You're intelligent and talented. Love yourself.
2: Single but not lonely, don't disconnect yourself from life and people.
3: Prepare yourself to meet the kind of person you desire.
Also don't cage yourself to the past.




A failed relationship only shows you're human.Get over it and open your heart for the best.
I hope you find these tips as useful as I did.
Let’s learn more, share your opinion.
Drop comments and connect with me, it’s all about you and me making the most out of life.
Love all the way…..

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hard work vs. 'Smart' work

Meet Nkem Okechukwu of Homeworth interiors.com

Depression- What about it?