TGIF!!!

Hey people!!
It's a beautiful Friday morning,me again on the blog
I guess this year is a year of reflection and doing that a lot
I remember a lot of good people who have shown me one favor
Am not really the type of person that forgets
You're in my memory
That I don't chat,call,text or meet up doesn't mean am ungrateful
I appreciate you from the depth of my heart moreover, I might not be able to pay back the favor because it's a life changer
When someone shows you favor,I guess the best thing to do is to multiply the good by showing favor to another person
So lovers don't impress it in your heart that I have forgotten or don't care because I do
Thanks and love you more
2018:Lets do more!!!
All my love

P.S: Big shout out to baby Odibeze,You were one year old yesterday. May you continue to grow in size and wisdom.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Meet Nkem Okechukwu of Homeworth interiors.com

Depression- What about it?