My Adventure#SundayBlogShare

Hi!Hi!!!
It's another Sunday and an opportunity to share on the blog

How has your past week been?
Well for me,my week was good
During the week,I opened instagram page(have tried it in the past with no success )
I went to a friend's office,we were 'gisting' phones,apps
I 'lamented' to her how I have been trying to open instagram page with no success
She asked me to download 'mobogenie' which I did and from there downloaded instagram

Am instagrammmmmm..........
My instagram adventure
Am still exploring my new environment no posts,no profile just a name "chizzysignature"
So I decided to check the pages of our Nigeria'celebs'
I had 'madt' fun watching pictures, reading comments
People funny die I tell you.........arguing out their 'lives' on another person's page, saying what should and what should not be, while the person keeps mute
 very funny.
In Nigeria we say "talking panadol for another person headache "
sometimes comments too much I skip

But one lesson I took is that we're all human ,we crave love most importantly I noticed how they(celebs) always give it back to God
There will always be that vacuum which no human being can fill at that point you need the Creator
Am happy I have a relationship with the Creator
Crave that relationship in your life today

Signing out,see ya!!remember  keep a date on this blog always
Lots of love and peace Xo

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Hard work vs. 'Smart' work

Meet Nkem Okechukwu of Homeworth interiors.com

Depression- What about it?