And the Queen was born



Good morning beautiful people
Hurray it’s my birthday and I decided to celebrate my life on the blog


I celebrate my struggles, my victories
I celebrate me
I look back and I say thank you God
It’s only You that brought me this far
Baba God
Am very grateful!
Join me celebrate my day
Seriously I would have loved to throw a party or do something but that’s not to be
All the same am happy and grateful for my life and what I have achieved so far as I look forward to conquer more.
Do have a lovely day and all the best.

Comments

  1. hbd sis......wullnp

    ReplyDelete
  2. So i am late here! I am sooooo sorry darling
    Happy Belated Birthday and may all your dreams and aspirations come through/true

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww i can't believe i missed this. Well, they said better late than never...
    Happy birthday hun i wish you blissful years ahead. May all your dreams come through.. Hope you had fun?




    Www.trendwithgloria.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Gloria,I sure did have fun.
      Like I was not planning to celebrate but I got to the office and met a cake with my name.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Dear friends show some love will like to hear from you,drop your comments.

Popular posts from this blog

Hard work vs. 'Smart' work

Meet Nkem Okechukwu of Homeworth interiors.com

Depression- What about it?